Micronesia en el Cerebelo

Rock, cine, comics, ciencia ficción, cervezologia y sueños rotos.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Long Old Road


The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before
It always leads me here
leads me to your door.

The wild and windy night
That the rain washed away
Has left a pool of tears
Crying for the day.
Why leave me standing here?
Let me know the way.

Many times I've been alone
And many times I've cried,
Anyway you'll never know
The many ways I've tried.

But still they lead me back
To the long, winding road
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago
Don't leave me waiting here
Lead me to your door.

But still they lead me back
To the long winding road
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago (ohhh)
Don't keep me waiting here
Lead me to your door.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...





5 comments:

Bowie said...

un clásico para siempre, a que sí. Es de Harrison, verdad?

va el abrazo

Yukio Seki F1 said...

ME CUESTA IMAGINARME LO QUE ESTARÍA PENSANDO LENNON...SU MIRADA LE DELATA...ERAN AMIGOS PERO ESTABAN YA EN EL PUNTO Y FINAL DE LA HISTORIA...NO QUERÍAN TOCAR NADA DEL OTRO...

Esther said...

jooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yo quiero verlo.

Anonymous said...

Resulta curioso comparar la gran belleza de estas imagenes con las relamidas del video que sirvió de soporte a la versión en solitario que se marcó McCarney años después.

La canción... inmensa.

El camino... largo y jodido.

Iván said...

De las canciones más tristes de los beatles, cada vez que la escucho pienso algo parecido a lo que dice Overlord.