Micronesia en el Cerebelo

Rock, cine, comics, ciencia ficción, cervezologia y sueños rotos.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Jeff Beck presenta la BSO de hoy


DRINKING AGAIN (aka I'VE BEEN DRINKING)
(Johnny Mercer, Doris Tauber)
Jeff Beck Group
[produced my Mickie Most, B side of Columbia DB 8359, 1968]

I'm drinkin' again
Thinkin' of when
You left me
That happened once so long ago, hmm

I've been havin' a few
And wishin' that you
Were right here by my side

Well I'm makin' the rounds
And settin' them up
A total stranger to myself
I'm just makin' a fool of myself

I'm just hopin' that you'll come right back once, someday,
But I know, I know, I know
That there's no second time around

Hmm. Now, listen!
I know, I know, I know.

Sure I know I can borrow a smoke
Or sit here all night long and tell a joke
But after all is said and done
Who's gonna laugh,
Who's gonna laugh at a broken, a broken heart?

I've been drinkin' again
And thinkin' of when
Of when you left me
And that weren't so long ago,

Hmm
I've been havin' a few
You know that you know,
And wishin' that you
Were here right by my side

Hmm
Now listen one time!
I've been drinkin' again
I've been drinkin' again
Sometimes I can't help myself.
Hmm

4 comments:

Horrorscope said...

Jeff es un tío que sabe lo que se hace.

Yukio Seki F1 said...

Siempre estamos con la bebida...

Mycroft said...

Esta canción pone los pelos como escarpias...tio Rod a la voz...Y el auténtico jefe de Beck guitarreando tristeza.

Bowie said...

este sí que es un jugón